OSS has assumed the responsibility of ensuring the quality and technical control of welding activities. Our company employs highly skilled and certified welders, who perform the most complex welding tasks:
Our welding work includes:
- Welding of different scope and complexity
- Advice on welding technology issues
- Specifications of welding procedures and technology schemes
- Development of new technologies of welding and thermal processing
- Supervision and coordination of welding work
- Examination of professional training for a welder
- MMA - Manual Metal Arc welding with coated electrodes (111).
- TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas welding (141).
- MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas welding (136/138).
We weld the following types of steel:
- Non-alloy and low-alloy
All our welding work is carried out in accordance with strict international standards. Our welders are certified according to the EN ISO 9606-1:2013 and PED97/23/EC standards.